the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Zephyrus go to the confessional name dropping ever last metal band he listened to from monday to sunday to the priest ?

The Greys said:
Does Zephyrus go to the confessional name dropping ever last metal band he listened to from monday to sunday to the priest ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I go to confession about twice a year but I don't consider listening to metal a sin of any degree.

I want to know your indulgence in real sin so I can picture you in the confessional!

The Greys said:
I want to know your indulgence in real sin so I can picture you in the confessional!

I have no shame. I confess face to face with the priest. (don't try to pull any priest jokes here).

Zephyrus said:
I have no shame. I confess face to face with the priest. (don't try to pull any priest jokes here).

About what ?

What sins do you confess about naughty boi!

The Greys said:
About what ?

What sins do you confess about you naughty boi!

I am entitled to confideniality. But its not too hard to figure out what your average metalhead can do with the internet at his disposal.

Zephyrus said:
I am entitled to confideniality. But its not too hard to figure out what your average metalhead can do with the internet at his disposal.

Imagine Krigloch the Furry-ass as a priest with a little square metal type fencing unite with holes infront of his face so you or the priest(Krigloch the Furry-ass) can't fully see each others facial identities. You are confessing right now and jesus has a two paper cups with a string on it overhearing your confessions through the wall.

The Greys said:
Imagine Krigloch the Furry-ass as a priest with a little square metal type fencing unite with holes infront of his face so you or the priest(Krigloch the Furry-ass) can't fully see each others facial identities. You are confessing right now and jesus has a two paper cups with a string on it overhearing your confessions through the wall.
:lol: :lol: :lol: out of five

Status
Not open for further replies.