the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krigloch the Furry-ass said:
I hate waking up

oh man, expecially like really early on a freezing morening when you havent go nearly enough sleep and that fuckin alarm goes off :ill:

Shiny McShining Rodriguez said:
I hate when people latch onto something to the point where it becomes insanely annoying. It's like getting into a relationship... don't do it, have a good fuck at the time and walk away with a grin.

thats hard for me to do.

Sometimes I really want to kill people too... Like my roommate's last year. Bleeding sorority bitches.

Most of the time I just want people to die, though.

I hate that I worked 6 weeks straight monday through friday and now the people don't need my help because they have to let others also work(that worked last summer) and can't have everyone work at once. They call me half way into my day saying they need my help. Call me the night before so I can get up in the morning knowing i'm going to work. I've been sitting here all day drinking coffee listening to doom metal and i'm not going to help you at 1.

I thought I would have a fulltime job the entire summer. Now I have to wait to see if they can put me back on.

AARRRRR

I hate that my guitar playing lately has been garbage.

Zephyrus said:
why? Sunday beats Monday thru Friday combined and can only get owned by Saturday.

Friday is definitely the best day of the week. Sunday is the worst day because when you wake up, you know that your daily routine starts all over again, and it's depressing. Kind of like the last day of summer or vacation, it sucks because you've gotta get prepared for the next day at school/work and that's all you think about for the rest of the day.

i hate the fact that yesterday our house and cat could burn down if my parents wouldnt be at home. Coz of that fuckers who gave the voltage like 380V to our house and everything just started to burn... TV, phone, clock, fridge, audio system, and of course my computer...
The only fact i love out of it is that it could be worse...
And that theres only the energy block that has burnt in my PC, also I wasnt that helpless and replaced that shit by myself.

~Neurotica said:
i hate the fact that yesterday our house and cat could burn down if my parents wouldnt be at home. Coz of that fuckers who gave the voltage like 380V to our house and everything just started to burn... TV, phone, clock, fridge, audio system, and of course my computer...
The only fact i love out of it is that it could be worse...
And that theres only the energy block that has burnt in my PC, also I wasnt that helpless and replaced that shit by myself.

0017034128.jpg

I will be your alibi so you don't get in trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.