the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Greys said:
Pretty much. It's the entire US also. We are such a pathetic nation.

I hope someone bombs us all and we can't deflect it. I can't wait to see our nation built on money and lies into the ground. People think just because they have money and a lot things they can treat others like garbage. I'm so sick and tired off it and I know it's never going to end so if life ends tomorrow just bliss for me. It's like a game of who is better all the time that never ends.

If I send you used cash in an envelope to buy a fucking car, will you PLEASE stop the wallet envy, plebicite communist.

Authentic Metalhead said:
I think there should be a limit to how many cars one person can own

There's a big difference in attitudes here because you think with your brain, whereas the government thinks with its treasury.

The slogan for the United States 'sucks the life right out of you'

'greed is in our nature'

Truth 101"

10% of your taxes goes to something you can see and the other 90% buys us new mansions and sluts!. We party 24 hours while you get fucked in the ass. Have a nice day almost worthless citizens of the united states of american. We're counting on you to get a job!

If you don't want to do well.
uncle-sam.jpg

Your live is now expendable so you can die here in glory. This is the only chance you have to die for a cause. Make your parents cry for the first times in their lives tn the grip of reality.

The Greys said:
The slogan for the United States 'sucks the life right out of you'

'greed is in our nature'

Truth 101"

10% of your taxes goes to something you can see and the other 90% buys us new mansions and sluts!. We party 24 hours while you get fucked in the ass. Have a nice day almost worthless citizens of the united states of american. We're counting on you to get a job!

If you don't want to do well.
uncle-sam.jpg

Your live is now expendable so you can die here in glory. This is the only chance you have to die for a cause. Make your parents cry for the first times in their lives tn the grip of reality.

Oi fucking vay.

The US taxes you? EVIL TYRANTS! Expected to work to pay your way>? The govt wont pay your mortgage for you?

Jesus, things are worse than I thought...:rolleyes:

I don't drink anymore because politicians and people involved in the government are alcoholics.

Some people with office jobs are also alcoholics. Regardless they make more realize their lifes are just as empty and boring as people with an average IQ's that go through life struggling with money problems. The enclosed walls and lights start to make them fold. The pressure for them to not loose their so called good lives running in their minds as they pray their materialistic world does not crumble on their head.

The Greys, you are going to be the greatest rambling old drunkard ever. I love you dearly.

The Greys said:
Some people with office jobs are also alcoholics. Regardless they make more realize their lifes are just as empty and boring as people with an average IQ's that go through life struggling with money problems. The enclosed walls and lights start to make them fold. The pressure for them to not loose their so called good lives running in their minds as they pray their materialistic world does not crumble on their head.

What the fuck are you ON today?:Smokin:

The Greys said:

We need to find you a hoddy

The Greys, I would love for you to write a novel, but only if you use the same format as your posts.

Hanger 18 said:

Hanger 18 said:

A hoddy is going to want to shop a lot and I can't stand being in a mall for more than 20 minutes. You would have to buy me a hoddy hooker so I don't have to get personal. Someone I know lost his virginity too hot hooker and he actually got to pick what one. You can pretty much find one with the ideal body and hair color that turns you on. This to me sounds a lot better than being in a relalationship and it's not that expensive either. All rooms are seperate also so you get privacy.

Have you ever banged a hooker ?

Status
Not open for further replies.