the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear god in heavens..why are we so confused about us..let us all pray that soon we notice that..we are all human! well...maybe.

NOW ALL GIVE YOU"RE DONATIONS TO HELP THE HOLLY CAUSE.

Duh that's where the 'equal but different' belief comes in hand. (and it should be noted that there are always exceptions, there are plenty of women who are stronger than men, men who are more graceful than women, etc etc.) Just because we are different, and are better at different things, doesn't make one sex or the other better overall.

Susperia said:
Duh that's where the 'equal but different' belief comes in hand. (and it should be noted that there are always exceptions, there are plenty of women who are stronger than men, men who are more graceful than women, etc etc.) Just because we are different, and are better at different things, doesn't make one sex or the other better overall.

Iv'e been saying for years, the only place a man has a diffrent role than a woman is in bed.

^ That's a given, we're talking about the sexes as a whole. I already said we're different but equal. Yes I do agree that one sex is usually (not always) better at a certain task than the other. However, that is not enough cause to believe you're better than the other sex, or vice versa.

Susperia said:
^ That's a given, we're talking about the sexes as a whole. I already said we're different but equal. Yes I do agree that one sex is usually (not always) better at a certain task than the other. However, that is not enough cause to believe you're better than the other sex, or vice versa.

That's where i dont agree with you. i think woman can do anything man do and man can do anything woman do. execpt in bed.

The only interesting fact is that in sports, it was proven that the best man allways seems to beat the best woman.

No race is better than the other overall.

ivry91 said:
That's where i dont agree with you. i think woman can do anything man do and man can do anything woman do. execpt in bed.

The only interesting fact is that in sports, it was proven that the best man allways seems to beat the best woman.

No race is better than the other overall.

So you just contradicted yourself and proved me right.

This is a retarded "argument" and I'm just provoking out of boredom anyway so I'm deleting my posts.

She throws that word around so much that it has no meaning when she says it. There is no application in this situation where it could possibly make sense.

Necuratul said:
She throws that word around so much that it has no meaning when she says it. There is no application in this situation where it could possibly make sense.

If you mean tool I found it ironic coming from a femi-nazi if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.