the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanger 18 said:
Faith No More is funk metal and that rules so much!

I wouldn't pigeonhole them like that, however they are a great band. Angel Dust is one of the best albums of the 90s and Introduce Yourself is one of the best 80s albums.

I hate to wake up with a fucking hangover. I always drink a lot of milk and then shit over an hour, I don't feel my legs after standing up from the toilet seat. Then I feel kind of reliefed but after several minutes I fart too much and then I realize that I have to go back to the toilet on purpose of shit another fucking hour.

Krigloch the Incredible Bulk said:
funk bands? where the hell are you?

haha, i'm from India... ok its not just funk bands, but a lot of sissy bands... we're looking for a second guitarist for our band and no one can fucking riff...

(M)aggoT said:
I hate to wake up with a fucking hangover. I always drink a lot of milk and then shit over an hour, I don't feel my legs after standing up from the toilet seat. Then I feel kind of reliefed but after several minutes I fart too much and then I realize that I have to go back to the toilet on purpose of shit another fucking hour.

And does your shit itself smell so bad you want to vomit?

I hate when you make coffee than realizing after you have no half & half. Yesterday my morning was ruined because I could not have some tasty coffee!

Status
Not open for further replies.