the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Greys said:
There is nothing wrong with emotions. Just because this emo musical trend is going on does not mean the term should be directed to anyone who is not a toughguy.

Prozium-evening.JPG

Prozium...it has delivered us from pathos, from sorrow, the deepest chasms of melancholy and hate. We embrace Prozium in its unifying fullness, and all it has done to make us great.

Yeah kid 'supressed'.

I bet if I was emo with your mother she would have sex with me. She's sick of making you and your father dinner!!!.

BOY

The Greys said:
There is nothing wrong with emotions. Just because this emo musical trend is going on does not mean the term should be directed to anyone who is not a toughguy.

Metal is about being a tough guy, the guy who appears the least homo wins.

The Greys said:
I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with emotions, I'm not saying you shouldn't post about them, that's what this thread is for. But that post about pain and whatever, you canNOT tell me that wasn't emo as fuck. Cutting and the emo musical movement go hand in hand, and anything said about pain in a positive light is going to be construed as emo. The point is, I posted about hate. I was hateful and pissed at the girl I posted about, and you call it emo? You post about emo. I post about hate. Don't think you can get anyone behind you by flaming poor defenseless Ender, because you can't.

I hate it when Dodens Blocks me

[20:54] skjebnevette: fuck you poser
[20:54] skjebnevette: don't judge me
[20:54] swizzlenuts: that's what I do
[20:55] skjebnevette: whatever I'm not talking to you anymore
[20:55] skjebnevette: I'm blocking you
[20:55] *** "skjebnevette" signed off at Sun Sep 03 20:55:10 2006.

swizzlenuts said:
I hate it when Dodens Blocks me

[20:54] skjebnevette: fuck you poser
[20:54] skjebnevette: don't judge me
[20:54] swizzlenuts: that's what I do
[20:55] skjebnevette: whatever I'm not talking to you anymore
[20:55] skjebnevette: I'm blocking you
[20:55] *** "skjebnevette" signed off at Sun Sep 03 20:55:10 2006.

I have gas.

I hate when you're sleeping and you get the urge to pee, and you don't want to get out of bed because you won't be sleepy anymore.

UndyingDarkness said:
I hate when you're sleeping and you get the urge to pee, and you don't want to get out of bed because you won't be sleepy anymore.
I know exactly how you feel \m/

UndyingDarkness said:

That happened to me this morning. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.