the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually go to bed at 4 or 5 in the morning, so if it did wake me up in the middle of me sleeping, that would be a good thing.

Krigloch the Incredible Bulk said:
I love sauerkraut w/bacon, mushrooms in it :kickass:

mmmmmmmmmm.......

i googled 'sauerkraut" and got this picture
sauerkrau_200.jpg
wtf :ill:

im considering whether to go right now to the fucking store and buy kraut and bacon and mushrooms and jalapenos and a couple of those little white potatos and some chipotle tobasco and like maybe some pepper jack cheese and have a feast...

or do i just smoke more weed and cigarettes and forget about it...

i hate that i have to make these choices in life...

I hate bonus tracks at the end of albums. They normally suck ass and I want the album to end when it was intended to end, not after some lame bonus tracks. Put that shit on a seperate disk or something.

Just wait until you're about 80 and you wake up to having shit or sharted all over your bed because you can't control your asshole anymore. Those are good times right there.

at least I can wash my sheets and then shoot my goddamn brains out. Charlie Horse in both legs in the middle of the night...writhing in agony...and then I wouldn't even be able to walk to grab my saw to hack off the goddamn legs the next day. I'd have to wait at least a day or two to actually be physically able to commit suicide, and by then, I'd have lost interest.

Evil? said:
I hate bonus tracks at the end of albums. They normally suck ass and I want the album to end when it was intended to end, not after some lame bonus tracks. Put that shit on a seperate disk or something.

Program the disc to stop at the track you want it to, whingeing fuck.:kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.