the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ender7227 said:
Are you kidding? That stingray did the earth a service! It should be made a hero!
He did a LOT to help the earth, and I do feel sorry for his poor daughter and wife, but the man himself was an idiot. He was going to die like this sonner or later, it's not surprising at all.

It's a risk yes, he knew this and did it anyway, that's his choice, and working with animals so long I am sure it was an informed decission to keep doing this. No different than smoking with the risk of various cancers, etc etc.

Montu Sekhmet said:
That's what makes him great. That was really out of place Ender, you derserve extreme flaming for this one.:mad:
What's the big deal? Why are you all so up his ass? He's not some kind of war hero, sure he did a lot in his life that was very beneficial to animals, but what kind of idiot messes with crocs for a living? What is everyone's problem with this? Fuck it, I'm too high to bother with this shit right now. I'm only waiting for my Mitch Hedburg CD to finish anyway.

ender7227 said:
What's the big deal? Why are you all so up his ass? He's not some kind of war hero, sure he did a lot in his life that was very beneficial to animals, but what kind of idiot messes with crocs for a living? What is everyone's problem with this? Fuck it, I'm too high to bother with this shit right now. I'm only waiting for my Mitch Hedburg CD to finish anyway.

This is why you're a pathetic shit stain that nobody takes seriously.

It's actually an amalgamation of various things, and nobody actually wants you here anyway, so you might as well cease idle threats and start acting (read: leave).

ender7227 said:

How ignorant can you be?

Steve Irwin has said himself he wants to be remembered for his passion and love for animals and conservation. I respect what he did for the animals and for Australia.

Guthrum said:
Steve Irwin has said himself he wants to be remembered for his passion and love for animals and conservation. I respect what he did for the animals and for Australia.
And it deserves to be respected, I respect it too. I don't respect him, because he was going to die like this.. And that's all I'm saying. Besides, it is a good thing, to me, that he died doing what he loved.

Necuratul said:
It's actually an amalgamation of various things, and nobody actually wants you here anyway, so you might as well cease idle threats and start acting (read: leave).
Oh no, Ender got his feelings hurt, I hope he justs leave because he hates us all, that sure would make me happy.
If you don't want to read my posts, put me on your IL. Quit bitching, I have my own opinions on what is funny and what isn't, and I'm still going to post what I want, regardless of who the fuck likes it or not.

Fuck me... Ender you seriously have no brain. Or you're a fucking sick arse hole with no soul or sense of shame. If only you'd fuck off and leave decent people to talk on this board... Irwin was a hero, end of story. Stop looking for attention you fucking cockhead.

I really do not get it. What is the point of coming to a forum were everyone hates you? You say shit like...

and I'm still going to post what I want, regardless of who the fuck likes it or not.

Whats the fucking point? I do not get it. Isn't it just a huge waste of time for you to come here and post and have people tell you are a dipshit? Why not just stay away?

the only thing gayer than ender is the sudden internet martyrdom of steve irwin

seriously guys

steve irwin

Necuratul said:
I vote 2nd gayest poster ever (behind ender).

Oh you're back to that I know you are but what am I shit.

Vote Gayest post and most childish poster, on any forum I have ever been on, ever. And I'm not joking on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.