the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that I baked these delicious cookies, but then I put them in a plastic bag to bring to school, and they melded into one giant, 5 inch thick cookie !! :cry:

Carcassian said:
Hey views, o/t - I know youre a gamer - have you got Dead Rising yet ?

these days i dont really have the desire to solo play anything that cant be played for a quick 20 minutes, so the new consoles dont really appeal to me. the last new game i bought was devil may cry 3 and while i enjoyed it a lot i got about halfway through before i got burned out so i dont bother buying games any more. i played deus ex fairly recently i guess but again got burnt out not too far in, idk i guess i just dont have the will for it any more!

i pretty much stick with multiplayer fighting games and retro stuff now

oh and i play poker too

Susperia said:
I hate that I baked these delicious cookies, but then I put them in a plastic bag to bring to school, and they melded into one giant, 5 inch thick cookie !! :cry:

Just cut the cookie into sections with a big knife and pretend to be deranged.

Carcassian said:
Yes, you've got me pegged damn straight, Sherlock.

BTW, if you're planning on using imbicility as an insult, try to spell three letter words correctly. Thanks!:saint:

Noooooooo not a typo!!! No not the fact that I consider your reading this extremely important that it must be correct!!!! Now stop trying to use sarcasm as a form of denial, please? It's way over done on this forum.

@Vacant_Plants: Easy?
Could you all be discussing something more productive than how you like it in the arse? There's always better options available.

Susperia said:
Too bad I'm an Atheist...

Same here.

Something recently happen(not going into) that makes me officially 100% a non believer. Now I don't have to go back and forth wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.