the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guthrum said:
Kale and bacon RULES.

Mmm I love kale.

Not as much as swiss chard though. That stuff is awesome.

I love hash browns.

I don't really hate anything right now...

edit: Don't worry everyone, that won't happen when we're 80... 80 is the new 70, by the time we hit 80, it will be the new 50. I'm not worried. :eek:

Susperia said:
Mmm I love kale.

I love hash browns.

edit: Don't worry everyone, that won't happen when we're 80... 80 is the new 70, by the time we hit 80, it will be the new 50. I'm not worried. :eek:

I dont know if you're on something, or just inlove. :loco:

:worship:
Susperia said:
Mmm I love kale.

I love hash browns.

...by the time you hit 80, we will all be wearing Kaftans and worshipping Allah:worship:

Hanger 18 said:
I hate the fact a fucking stingray killed Steve Irwin. R.I.P you legend!

I was literally in tears when I heard that.

That guy was a hero to me and forever will be for what he has contributed to the world. He didn't let fear come in the way of doing something he was determined to do. He was the most passionate person I ever saw, an example on how even the most generally-considered-uninteresting of topics can be shoved into the region of highly interesting.

He was an ambassador for not just his home australia and global zoology, but humanity as well. I saw his documentaries, and I have nothing but respect for that fellow. Today is the saddest day of my life because today, the warmest heart out there was pierced by an 'animal', something he devoted his entire life to. His death is not fair. I've just lost the tiniest of faiths in the corner my heart for the presence of God today.

Terri is a very strong woman, just like her husband. Those two were the greatest pair I've ever seen, and this seperation is nothing short of cruel on fate's part. As sharp as the knife may be, all three of them will come out of this because of what they have within them, Steve Irwin.

Damn.. one less animal rights activist on this earth. =(

I heard he contributed most of his salary into animal/forest conservations.. is it true?

The good ones always die early.

Hanger 18 said:
I hate the fact a fucking stingray killed Steve Irwin. R.I.P you legend!
Are you kidding? That stingray did the earth a service! It should be made a hero!
He did a LOT to help the earth, and I do feel sorry for his poor daughter and wife, but the man himself was an idiot. He was going to die like this sonner or later, it's not surprising at all.

ender7227 said:
Are you kidding? That stingray did the earth a service! It should be made a hero!
He did a LOT to help the earth, and I do feel sorry for his poor daughter and wife, but the man himself was an idiot. He was going to die like this sonner or later, it's not surprising at all.

:rolleyes:

ender7227 said:
:err: Are you fucking sick or something?..

ender7227 said:

You make him sound as if he did what Steve-O does. He didn't do those shows just to entertain, he really cared about animals.

As you can see....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE2hy7OAlMk

ender7227 said:

dude, if you died right now, i would laugh so hard.

that would be doing the earth a service.

dick.

UndyingDarkness said:
He didn't do those shows just to entertain, he really cared about animals.

That's what makes him great. That was really out of place Ender, you derserve extreme flaming for this one.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.