the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
I've seen the chicks that emo-kids get and I'll pass. Call me wierd, but I like women with tits and asses, and who have actually eaten something in the past 60 days.
There are a few emo girls in my school who meet that criteria. I was talking about one girl in particular, who very much meets that and any other criteria, but always follows the annoying emo fucks.

He got you there Carcassian, breast are the most important thing after vagina and nice ass.

I hate when my mother comes into my room early in the morning and says "Turn of that music!! You have to think about school before going to it, not listening to music".

(M)aggoT said:
He got you there Carcassian, breast are the most important thing after vagina and nice ass.

I hate when my mother cames into my room early in the morning and says "Turn of that music!! You have to think about school before going to it, not listening to music".

Why do you even bother hating stuff like that, just give her a Rock history class.

Taken from wikipedia:
The term breast can refer to the upper ventral region of the human torso. Alternatively, the term is used for each of two parts of that, especially for women: the breasts are parts of the female human body that contain the organs that secrete milk used to feed infants. Males also have breasts and are born with the main milk ducts intact, but while the gland that produces milk is present in the male, it normally remains undeveloped. ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that means that it's possible for males with overdeveloped bosoms to breastfeed. I didn't know that:zombie:

Status
Not open for further replies.