the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate those people who laugh at you just because they dont fucking understand on what you do. one time, me and my band were having a practice at this certain jamming studio and our music is brutal death metal( i guess)and after were done and on the way out of the studio those fuckin people who were standing outside were laughing at us and ive heard someone mocked on our music. i wass totally pissed off because they acted like they know everything about music,rock, metal and everything. and i know their kind of music, those guys were fucking cover band! and they cover those fucking trendy poprock music... and by the way, its in the phillippines. my country( phillippnes) in terms of music succkkkss!!! fcking trendy people laughing at my band!

Authentic Metalhead said:
That is the truth. At least music doesn't have propagandous advertising every 10 minutes and shoves its ideals into your brain (unless you want it to).

I strictly limit my television watching to adult swim, I usually am kept very etertained with a book a cd player and my computer.

edit: I also watch sports of tv.

bloodfest said:
i hate those people who laugh at you just because they dont fucking understand on what you do. one time, me and my band were having a practice at this certain jamming studio and our music is brutal death metal( i guess)and after were done and on the way out of the studio those fuckin people who were standing outside were laughing at us and ive heard someone mocked on our music. i wass totally pissed off because they acted like they know everything about music,rock, metal and everything. and i know their kind of music, those guys were fucking cover band! and they cover those fucking trendy poprock music... and by the way, its in the phillippines. my country( phillippnes) in terms of music succkkkss!!! fcking trendy people laughing at my band!

People also suck. Since day one you are told what you should be, what you should do, how you should act, what movies and music you should like watch, blah blah blah.

The world will be a much better place when it's vacant. The people that laugh at you are not going to paradise anyways.

bloodfest said:

trendy people are not allowed to laugh at your band. a real brutal death metaller would kill those people, because at the end of the day, the people who laugh are still trendy cock junkies.

I hate stupid whining emoes, who don't have any brains in their empty heads. This fucking emo bitch I know killed her own dog, as she suffered too much, because her bf left her (so it was kind of an ataractic thing). I'd put a bullet in that fucking temple with pleasure!

bloodfest said:

What is your band? I have heard and liked a few brutal death bands from the Phillippines. Tell those assholes to write their own songs... Then kill them :saint:

Yea man fuck cover bands, I mean what the fuck is the point. Be creative and right your own damn music. Don't get me wrong covering songs is cool, but if that's all you do you shouldn't be in a band.

MetalNoob said:
Yea man fuck cover bands, I mean what the fuck is the point. Be creative and right your own damn music. Don't get me wrong covering songs is cool, but if that's all you do you shouldn't be in a band.

Sometimes covering songs from other bands is a good way to learn how to play with one another, before diving right in and trying to play something you havent seen before. (Assuming this is your the first band you've played in)

bloodfest said:

sometimes people do that at my school when I ware black metal shirts with 666 all over them.

its love time.
I love when its around 1 or 2 in the afternoon and go into the bathroom at work, drop my pants around my knees and scratch/air out my nuts for about 5 minutes. One of the greatest feelings ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.