the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ender Rises said:
I've decided that I'm not going to align myself with a political organization.

That's okay, but don't complain about it if you don't like what's going on. I hate when people do that. Hypocrites.:yuk:

I hate the way I can't find any decent discussion on this forum. All I can find is "What's your favorite album?" "What are your top 10 albums?" "What's your favorite album by so and so?" "What's the best band in your country?" etc.

Where's the interesting shit?

Satanstoenail said:
I hate the way I can't find any decent discussion on this forum. All I can find is "What's your favorite album?" "What are your top 10 albums?" "What's your favorite album by so and so?" "What's the best band in your country?" etc.

Where's the interesting shit?

Waiting for you and all the other fucking whiners to create it. :rolleyes:

you guys have such fucked up standards of normalcy thanks to your involvement in metal that your judgement doesnt really mean anything to me

Spectacular Views said:
you guys have such fucked up standards of normalcy thanks to your involvement in metal that your judgement doesnt really mean anything to me

Dude from an outside perspective I'm sure you are one of the least normal posters on this forum, simply because your attempts to distance yourself from whatever metal sub-culture you think exists (outside the internet) is so self-conscious as to be slightly pitiful.

Regardless of whether its all just a massive exercise in trolling or not it still comes across as far more weird than the unpretentious attitudes of most here, regardless of how fucked up their collective 'judgement' is (and that's probably mostly because the majority of them are American anyway).

Spectacular Views said:

Homosexuality accoring to majority of the human population is not normal. point your fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.