the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My college had massive budget cuts so they decided to buy new buses and launch a massive overhaul campaign of the entire undergraduate program encompassing five campuses.

Guthrum said:
I hate when you're in class, taking a test, and it's quiet as can be and fart bubbles start rumbling in your stomach. You know people can hear them. Sometimes I just want to stand up and say, "Apparently I'm cooking up some farts, sorry everybody."
:lol:

Yes! I fuckin hate that! You can't do anyhting to stop it!

bands like mr. bungle, mindless self indulgence, the mars volta, tool omg we're different so that means we're cool and hip.

thrash metal fans

sacred cows

people calling you a poseur or troll for expressing your opinion.

Intolerance said:
bands like mr. bungle, mindless self indulgence, the mars volta, tool omg we're different so that means we're cool and hip.

i wouldnt bundle all those bands together, there's kind of a spectrum of coolness there ranging from "tragically uncool unless youre 12 years old" for MSI, and ending in "tragically uncool unless you're a 60 year old ex-hippie prog weirdo" with the mars volta

Susperia said:
Except I also want to die concurrently. Yeah emo, I know, etc.

Because, you know, being human is unacceptable these days. :rolleyes:

I hate how it's imperative to have a retarded sense of humor if you want to be accepted in "popular" social circles. God, how I hate that. :mad:

Edit: I have no desire to be in one of those "cliques". They bore me. *yawn*

Status
Not open for further replies.