the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Authentic Metalhead said:
Because, you know, being human is unacceptable these days. :rolleyes:

For a woman it basically is...

I try not to be like that though. I fart and burp in front of my friends whenever I have to, however, my boyfreind thinks it's disgusting when I do, so I try not to around him, and I don't do that in public because it's rude...

Authentic Metalhead said:
^ I'm not quite sure how to interpret that. You never can tell with forums.

I like you a lot. I enjoy reading your posts.

Regards,
Cyth

Susperia said:

I try not to be like that though. I fart and burp in front of my friends whenever I have to, however, my boyfreind thinks it's disgusting when I do, so I try not to around him, and I don't do that in public because it's rude...

Indeed.

So basically, you're human. That's just fine with me. :)

Cythraul said:
I like you a lot. I enjoy reading your posts.

You're welcome. :oops:

Susperia said:

Fuck that, I like girls who do that in public, it shows that they aren't so obsessed with what people think of them, and it makes for a good laugh.

Ender Rises said:
Fuck that, I like girls who do that in public, it shows that they aren't so obsessed with what people think of them, and it makes for a good laugh.
I'm starting to worry about you, ender.
I don't really care what ppl think of me, but if I would do that shit in public - it would be disgusting at first for myself. That's fucking stupid as hell. And I also doubt I would laugh if some dumbass would intentionally fart standing near to me...

its funny when i guy does it, but it ruins a really hot girl when she does it.........

there is a friend of mine who is really, really hot and who i have a lot of interest in, but it kind of grossed me out one day when she had a snot hanging from her nose for an hour or so.
:zombie:

i hate newbies who post and incredibly stupid introduction post, then post a few more times, then never again.

we get a lot of those.

Krigloch the Incredible Bulk said:
girls who dont hold back farts rule

Agreed. Because it's awkward if you make a girl laugh to the point of rogue farts getting out, especially if you do it a few times.

I hate when you're going to put ketchup on hotdogs, so you shake the bottle up to get the ketchup off the bottom, but when you open the lid a bunch of ketchup explodes out and looks like you got shot.

~Neurotica said:
I'm starting to worry about you, ender.
I don't really care what ppl think of me, but if I would do that shit in public - it would be disgusting at first for myself. That's fucking stupid as hell. And I also doubt I would laugh if some dumbass would intentionally fart standing near to me...
Nah, you're missing the point, if a girl does it in public on like accident, it's OK. On purpose... no.

Status
Not open for further replies.