the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think maybe i already said this but i hate metalheads

note idiots this doesnt mean i hate metal or people who listen to metal (im not doing that gimmick any more)

Spectacular Views said:

note idiots this doesnt mean i hate metal or people who listen to metal (im not doing that gimmick any more)

wouldn't that mean you hate yourself then?

I hate emo's
I hate my friends
I hate people who are cocky and cant back it up
I hate dickheads
I hate the fact that Metallicas St. Anger sucked

Black Bullet said:
I hate my friends

Same here. It sounds weird, but it's like that. One of my friends is an incredible cunt, so I call her like that and it doesn't affect our friendship.

Spectacular Views said:

I hate poseurs.

~Neurotica said:
I hate poseurs.
I can't stand this one girl who calls herself a goth and loves Metallica, but not good Metallica. Her favorite song is motherfucking Enter Sandman. She listens to shitty pop also. No taste.
She likes Korn too.
No fucking taste.
I was going out with her for like a week, because there are no decent chicks at my school, and burnt her 2 CD's of real metal. I doubt that she's listened to it at all.
She is like the epitome of poseurdom.

ender7227 said:
I can't stand this one girl who calls herself a goth and loves Metallica, but not good Metallica. Her favorite song is motherfucking Enter Sandman. She listens to shitty pop also. No taste.
She likes Korn too.
No fucking taste.
I was going out with her for like a week, because there are no decent chicks at my school, and burnt her 2 CD's of real metal. I doubt that she's listened to it at all.
She is like the epitome of poseurdom.

:lol:

Well listening to different genres of music is not making person a poseur, ender. It just deprives him (her) the "tr00" status in any of that genres.
But still - calling herself a goth and listening to Metallica is really funny.
What stuff have you burnt for her?

I hate it when people quote spectacular views in their posts, because it ruins the glorious effect of:

This message is hidden because Spectacular Views is on your ignore list.

Carcassian said:
I hate it when people quote spectacular views in their posts, because it ruins the glorious effect of:

This message is hidden because Spectacular Views is on your ignore list.

I had to :D
coz my post was according exactly to him.

ender said:
I do too, but she thinks Korn is super heavy and amazing.

Oh well, that's something different.

True is, that few years ago, I thought that about nu-metal bands like slipknot... It was super heavy to me. Times have changed, but I still think many metalheads are poseurs... That they just don't really like what they say about themselves... Well that doesn't matter.

Onder said:
Oh well, that's something different.

True is, that few years ago, I thought that about nu-metal bands like slipknot... It was super heavy to me. Times have changed.

my first step into metal has started with Linkin Park ( I was listeting to Metallica's ballads before though). So LP seemed soooooooo damned heavy for me that time.

~Neurotica said:
:lol:

Well listening to different genres of music is not making person a poseur, ender. It just deprives him (her) the "tr00" status in any of that genres.
But still - calling herself a goth and listening to Metallica is really funny.
What stuff have you burnt for her?
She considers herself way out there in freak-land, yet loves SHIT like Usher. *shudders
I burnt her Arch Enemy, Lamb of God, SLayer, Black Sabbath, a few others that I can't think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.