the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goths were called Goths because of the term "Gothic", as applied to the Romantic period of architecture and "horror" writing.

I don't think it was based on ale swiling barbarians, as most Goths drink snakebite and black or shandy, the fucking pooftas.

:tickled: He certainly didn't sack Rome.
donnie%20Goth.jpg

Atleast 80's goths had good taste in music. Not that I expect many on this forum would agree with that.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Are you sure that's not a mime instead of a faggoth? There is a difference.

mimes dont have that gayish "brand" on their faces...
this one looks like he's thirsty...
oh fuck :ill:

I hate when ppl tell me that I look like somebody else they know. Almost every person I know has told it to me at least once...

I hate when people equate "heavy metal" to "RRARGH RAAR RAAARGH!"

Some guy asked me what me SAXON t-shirt was, and when I told him it was heavy metal he said "oh right, RAAAR RAAARGH!". Pillock.

Incidentally, I'm sure I listen to plenty of stuff that could more justifiably described in that way, but the fact that he subjected the RAAR RAAR treatment to SAXON just advertised his ignorance even more.

I hate the jackass on ebay thay bidded on and won a cd of mine but has yet to pay for it(it's been like 2,3 days). I only accept paypal now so what are you waiting for.

cookiecutter said:
I was in the car with a friend of mine and some crappy screamo came on and he turned to me and said "sound familiar?"

It gets kind of annoying that people think I like any crap with nonsung vocals.

I totally agree.

Metal does not = Emo haired homos screaming about cutting their wrists.

Status
Not open for further replies.