the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danallica said:
Social sciences :kickass:

heres the question bruv

‘In contemporary Australian society the identity of ‘consumer’ outweighs all other possible identities’ Discuss :erk:
My history essay is overdue, I'd better start typing it:

"What were the motives of the first crusaders?"

You have a week to write 2500 words, what's the problem?

Hammer of Might said:

Answer: "To fuck over Muslems and steal loads of fucking gold. Also: fighting in the sun is hella-cool"

Hammer of Might said:

I suck bro thats the problem
i just cant get started on this bitch...you now how it is sometimes eh

Hammer of Might said:
Oh definitely. I've been sitting here for a good three hours, and I've written a 200 word introduction so far :/

There's another popular internet forum I go to that some people are so addicted to that they have to request themselves getting banned so that they can focus on writing their term papers.

Maybe you should ask Erik for a short ban if you're serious about finishing this paper.

I know a couple of people on Metal-Archives has done that, but I haven't posted there in a good while due to not only it being shit but also not having any good members.

Zephyrus said:
There's another popular internet forum I go to that some people are so addicted to that they have to request themselves getting banned so that they can focus on writing their term papers.

Maybe you should ask Erik for a short ban if you're serious about finishing this paper.
1) I don't love this place quite that much
2) I'm in no real rush - I'll just e-mail it to my supervisor whenever it's done.

Hammer of Might said:
Oh definitely. I've been sitting here for a good three hours, and I've written a 200 word introduction so far :/

mmm sucks hey

@Zephyrus - im not really addicted to this forum, its not really preventing me from wrtitng this paper, its more due to the fact that im not really interested in it

Status
Not open for further replies.