the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
I'm glad I'm an uneducated oaf who can waste all my time listening to Accept, drinking beer, and making myself look like an ass on this forum.

:kickass:

I hate people like brother of one of my friends... We were messaging with the friend about Anti-Flag, so imagine that... I was telling what I think, just normally, like "the guitars are so eaasy to play", "singer that can't sing", "that it's pop-punk", which I will still and ever think etc etc and her brother replied that shit I can't forget...

Like that if I think that singer of AF is idiot I am an incredible fucking idiot and so...... moron...... Can't get süch a people... And "if I listen to pop then I shouldn't talk about punk" and so.... Can't wait for another message session with him...

I hate those big black bugs(aka june bugs) and bugs.

I was just sitting at the computer and one just feel in front of the screen from nowhere and i've never had one in the house before. I had to deal with bugs all day outside and now a big fucking bug just about lands on me. christ

and my parents wonder why I get irittated when they want to leave doors open during the day for the stupid cats.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
I hate people that are scared of storms and bugs. Pussies.

I really love bugs, they are interesting for me. But untill they are not on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.