the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate playing faster music sometimes. I'm thinking about calling it quits on my two person band. It's not that we're really really fast or anything but when not in the mood just don't like playing it. One day i'm just going to sit around making acoustic music or something. It's not like I would be calling it quits in a full band.

Zephyrus said:
Agreed. My father grew up in a Polish-speaking household but the language is so difficult that even a native speaker quickly forgets it once they integrate into American society.
I'm going to Poland next year and my father is trying to bring the old mother tongue back to help us out in our travels, but it's fucking hard.

learn it dammit!
I wish my grandma would have taught me Lithuanian.

The Greys said:
I hate playing faster music sometimes. I'm thinking about calling it quits on my two person band. It's not that we're really really fast or anything but when not in the mood just don't like playing it. One day i'm just going to sit around making acoustic music or something. It's not like I would be calling it quits in a full band.

I play and listen to different music in different moods. a lot of times, i just strum low key, relaxing tunes, other times some brutal riffs, sometimes crappy solos.

I wouldnt want to play in a band all the time when you play the same kind of music all the time, i oculdnt do it.

that's why i love my band...though at the moment we are playing covers including raining blood, for whom the bell tolls, and cowboys from hell, we don't just play thrash all the time, sometimes we incorporate death or progressive or progressive death or melo-death, we play whatever we feel like until we find a set sound, and my high school has a battle of the bands...i hate (<<< on fucking topic) those people who hate metal and make sure i know it when my band plays, though this year, people don't seem to mind old school thrash that much so we're playing FWTBT and CFH and some originals which will probably be death metal but fucking deal with cause me and the other guitarist's solos kick ass anyway so...

Krig said:
they are a letdown.
atleast you're not a blues fan though. :cry:
hahaha!
well bro, i'm a washington Caps fan. and we suck big time, but we have Alex Ovechkin. :kickass:
hockey kicks ass. i go to at least 41 home games a year. :p
:kickass:
i think maybe, maybe y'all won a cup. i may be wrong, but you have had a few good teams over the years. al mcInnis, pronger, the dude who hired a hitman to kill his wife. :lol:

still, HOCKEY FUCKING KICKS ASS!!!!!!!

IdolWarship said:
hahaha!
well bro, i'm a washington Caps fan. and we suck big time, but we have Alex Ovechkin. :kickass:
hockey kicks ass. i go to at least 41 home games a year. :p
:kickass:
i think maybe, maybe y'all won a cup. i may be wrong, but you have had a few good teams over the years. al mcInnis, pronger, the dude who hired a hitman to kill his wife. :lol:

still, HOCKEY FUCKING KICKS ASS!!!!!!!

:lol:
yeah but the blues never had a good goalie.
and Ovechkin is a badass!

Status
Not open for further replies.