the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the cards actually...i like Pujols, Edmonds, and Carpenter, i expected Pujols to break the HR record but then he got injured and Ryan Howard (is going to be one of the best players ever) finished with the most. I actually think the Mets can beat the cards through hitting but when they get to the Series they will die to Detroit but they can take the A's

edit: but first Jack Bauer should shoot Barry Zito in the kneecaps to save the world (series)

i hate when you search lyrics they give you the list of lyrics you may be interested in...i search nevermore lyrics on sing365.com and one of the "other artists you may be interested in" is Agnetha Faltskog...i expect it to be some obscure grim kvlt black metal or death metal band from the name...it's one of the singers from fucking ABBA

possibly

i hate having no ride home from school at all whatsoever, and having to grab one of my pothead friends, ask for quarters from strangers because i forgot my wallet at home, take the public bus, get lost, somehow end up at a bargain store, end up in the fucking ghetto, and eventually find a ride home.

after having a shitty day

Mike27 said:
possibly

i hate having no ride home from school at all whatsoever, and having to grab one of my pothead friends, ask for quarters from strangers because i forgot my wallet at home, take the public bus, get lost, somehow end up at a bargain store, end up in the fucking ghetto, and eventually find a ride home.

after having a shitty day

...i can't even think of my usual stupid response for this one but that is :lol:

so you take the public bus when you can't get a ride?

i never have a ride after cross-country and track practices during the school year, and i could actual run home but after running 7 miles i don't feel like running the mile home so i wait at the high school (one of my least favorite places when i don't have to be there) until 6 for someone to come to drive me home...a few more months and i can get my permit though so...it's all worth it

well i have never needed to take the bus before. im too ghetto for a car, so i take the school bus. i stayed after because i had some math questions, and my fucking ride happened to be nowhere, and i had no money. so we decided to find some money and walk down miles away to the nearest bus stop.

well of course buses don't exist in a mile deep pit of feces...no bus driver wants to go there...except maybe this one driver that drove the bus to a track meet and she actually dressed like a cowgirl with boots, vest, hat, probably a gun, and she was in no way a CFH

Status
Not open for further replies.