the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i live wherever the juggernaut lives so...(i have no idea where that would be but...) running is probably my third favorite means of transportation...cause i always get where i wanna go without having to give the person driving, directions and without my mom yelling for me to turn my iPod down cause my music is too loud, even though it's at the lowest volume without being muted...apparently, my mom has no respect for Dismember or Suffocation

luckily my uncle is a metalhead but i can't jam in his recording/music room cause it really isn't as soundproof as he says so his new baby would wake up...he says he's gunna make her play piano when she's older...knowing my uncle...she will be playing keyboard for Wintersun someday or some other good keyboard band...like every melodic band

cookiecutter said:
My mom has enjoyed Carcass and Slayer :kickass: Atheist parents ftw

My dad likes Blind Guardian, but he's too infatuated with Black Sabbath and Guns 'n Roses to listen to any of the newer stuff. However, whenever I talk to him about metal and its characteristics, he actually listens and adds to the conversations (for he, too, was heavily into the hard rock scene in his youth). He has a good understanding of metal thanks to me, but he's still a bit in the dark about certain things.

Mike27 said:
possibly

i hate having no ride home from school at all whatsoever, and having to grab one of my pothead friends, ask for quarters from strangers because i forgot my wallet at home, take the public bus, get lost, somehow end up at a bargain store, end up in the fucking ghetto, and eventually find a ride home.

after having a shitty day
:danceboy:

cookiecutter said:
My mom has enjoyed Carcass and Slayer :kickass: Atheist parents ftw

My dad listens to Gorgoroth and Deicide..and we are both Episcopalians.

I hate when the quater ends! And teachers who think theirs is the only class that you take. I've been doing homework and studying since I got home.
:cry:

My dad listens to some crappy mexican music(and hes not even mexican nor does he speak spanish, what a tool)My mom is cooler she likes 70's prog rock like Led Zep, Yes, Floyd,...

I spend too much time on internet, I hate my life

Kreator/Destroyer said:
i like the cards actually...i like Pujols, Edmonds, and Carpenter, i expected Pujols to break the HR record but then he got injured and Ryan Howard (is going to be one of the best players ever) finished with the most. I actually think the Mets can beat the cards through hitting but when they get to the Series they will die to Detroit but they can take the A's

edit: but first Jack Bauer should shoot Barry Zito in the kneecaps to save the world (series)

Ryan Howard is a fucking beast,and he's all Philly's:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.