the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zephyrus said:
not tr00 church = not tr00 kvlt

Nope. Catholics are extremists. And catholics are not teh only established church, despite your beliefs.

But I don't really care what anybody thinks, so whatever.

I'm catholic and know catholics and we're not extremists or have to listen to specific music like 'christians' or 'pilgrims'. It's always christians being ridiculous. Christians make things so strict it's virtually impossible to be a good person. If god is real and passes judgement is he going to send some kid to hell or their families for watching certain movies or cartoons. come on

The Greys said:
I'm catholic and know catholics and we're not extremists or have to listen to specific music like 'christians' or 'pilgrims'. It's always christians being ridiculous.

Not all of them are, but a lot of them are fairly radical about their religon.

The Greys said:
. Christians make things so strict it's virtually impossible to be a good person.

Well, the line of "good" has been blurred almost completely. If we were to be "good" christians, then we would follow the teachings of Jesus and not follow the petty rules past popes have concocted purely for political influence.

Montu Sekhmet said:
He either strikes out or hits a homerun. One tool player.

and the Met's have the series in six games.

I would have thought you were talking about Pat Burrell,but this is 2006,not 2003,hahha.

Fuck that,Carlos Beltran could single-handedly(sp?) beat the Cards

To be honest I don't think most christians are going by the rules of jesus or the bible, but their own bullshit or misenterpretation.

Nikkie said:
I would have thought you were talking about Pat Burrell,but this is 2006,not 2003,hahha.

Fuck that,Carlos Beltran could single-handedly(sp?) beat the Cards

Burrel was on the juice, that's why he was good. Howard had like 60 homers and 160 k's, so yeah.

The Greys said:
To be honest I don't think most christians are going by the rules of jesus or the bible, but their own bullshit or misenterpretation.

The rules were changed and changed in the middle ages, wheb all poeple had to follow was the catholic church. Popes changed rules purely for individual profit.

I hate when I turn on the CMT channel and there is not a shania twain video playing.

lame

Status
Not open for further replies.