the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montu Sekhmet said:
I hate when the quater ends! And teachers who think theirs is the only class that you take. I've been doing homework and studying since I got home.
:cry:

I feel you, man. This year has proven to be incredibly busy. It's only been a month and I'm already burnt out from homework, trying to keep in touch with people, participating in the Mock Trial team, trying to listen to music to keep me sane...oy ve. :zombie:

Ender Rises said:
I hate seeing this.

Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.

This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group.

It'd be nice if teh technical group DID A GOD DAMN THING!!!!!!!!

Im gonna send some fucking hate mail to fucking tom and complain about that shit.

None of mine are updating, because it lets me log on to lastfm but then i get an error message. That list is from like two days ago

What is the sense of having last.fm? And why people post in np thread if they have last.fm in their signature?

Carcassian said:
Buy the new Unleashed - that will make up for it.

That's what I plan on getting next time in a music store(assuming it will be in a store).

I hate how the world seems more fucked up than usual. How many people are going to be abducted this month :lol:

jesus

I dislike religion and see it as being more negative over positive. I don't sit around writing lyrics like 'kill christians and people who worship allah,etc..' but it still seems so pointless.

.. yeah I know being against religion is cliche or consider degenerate,childish, or whatever and don't care. Christians and weird countries seem to be the most extremists in today's age.

Status
Not open for further replies.