the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus was kid toucher. I'm not following his path. I will take the left hand path.

jesus followers = kid touchers and abducters.

Sometimes I hate when i'm dressing too 'normal' so sometimes I wake up not taking a shower then putting on a ripped long sleeve shirt and ripped jeans becoming a seatle grunger scummer for the day and feel really fucking good. I think of rebellion and a big fuck you to 'normal' visions.

... and since I quit my job last month it's even better, and I don't have a car so it's pure rebellion. I go from being 19 to 12 years old in minutes.

I hate how i wear band t-shirts, fucked jeans, studs, etc, one day, then dress normal the next.

i have an incosnistent wardrobe.

The Greys said:
Jesus was kid toucher. I'm not following his path. I will take the left hand path.

jesus followers = kid touchers and abducters.

omg jesus wuz a jew did u know that!!111!111

Everything Christian after 500 A.D. is severely fucked up. Those councils they had were the start of it all. Thanks to them, no one can comprehend that Jesus' life and teachings were heavily Judaistic and not a huge revolutionary thing.

The Greys said:
Sometimes I hate when i'm dressing too 'normal' so sometimes I wake up not taking a shower then putting on a ripped long sleeve shirt and ripped jeans becoming a seatle grunger scummer for the day and feel really fucking good. I think of rebellion and a big fuck you to 'normal' visions.

... and since I quit my job last month it's even better, and I don't have a car so it's pure rebellion. I go from being 19 to 12 years old in minutes.
:headbang:

Authentic Metalhead said:
omg jesus wuz a jew did u know that!!111!111

Everything Christian after 500 A.D. is severely fucked up. Those councils they had were the start of it all. Thanks to them, no one can comprehend that Jesus' life and teachings were heavily Judaistic and not a huge revolutionary thing.

Again, the counciles changed things purely for political means.

Authentic Metalhead said:
I respect Catholics soooo much more than I respect Protestants. In fact, protestants don't even deserve capitalization. :mad:

You don't know dick squat about Protestants. Nobody does really considering they're the most divisive sect of Christianity. Every fucking church practically is worlds apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.