the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Necuratul said:
You don't know dick squat about Protestants. Nobody does really considering they're the most divisive sect of Christianity. Every fucking church practically is worlds apart.

I do, actually. In fact, I'm quite aware of this problem. I was raised protestant and attend a school that's deeply saturated with protestant/reformed beliefs. Their inability to maintain a constant belief system and their need to create new sects every time they make a new "discovery" bugs the shit out of me. I am still a Christian despite all of this nonsensical, contradictory Biblical interpretation that's been thrown at me since my youth, but I refuse to associate myself with any particular denomination of any kind.

Actually my point was that since Protestantism is so undefined and is basically a blanket term at this point to describe anything that doesn't fit into a specific category, it's impossible for it to be understood and therefore kind of pointless to "hate" Protestantism.

Necuratul said:
Actually my point was that since Protestantism is so undefined and is basically a blanket term at this point to describe anything that doesn't fit into a specific category, it's impossible for it to be understood and therefore kind of pointless to "hate" Protestantism.

Then let me specify my real hatred:

I HATE ORGANIZED RELIGION.

Authentic Metalhead said:
I respect Catholics soooo much more than I respect Protestants. In fact, protestants don't even deserve capitalization. :mad:

Protestant priests don't molest children. Catholics have since the dark ages.

I don't so much hate organized religion, as hate the fanatics that follow it.
If you've got a belief, thats fine with me, just don't try and force your beliefs on to me and the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.