the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Necuratul said:
You think you know your heritage. For all you know, your relatives migrated from Africa to Italy and bred only with others who migrated from Africa to Italy. So maybe your ancestors come from Italy, but how do you explain that massive bottom lip?

Well my family name is actually is Norman, and they migrated to Italy and stayed there.

My favourites are the ones that go "I'm a quarter irish, a quarter Polish, an eight Latvian gypsy and the rest pure cherokee".

Jesus.

Mort Divine said:
Just because we do not live in the lands of our ancestors does not mean that we can not take pride in having heritage from their culture/lands.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*High five!*

Priceless, boo, priceless. :kickass:

Carcassian said:
My favourites are the ones that go "I'm a quarter irish, a quarter Polish, an eight Latvian gypsy and the rest pure cherokee".

Jesus.

Hahaha, sooo true! I always grin like an idiot when I read those comments! I do believe in ancestry, though. It does give a sense of identity. Just like a adopted child wants to know its biological parents, all people want to know where they stem from. Of course, if you're disappointed in your ancestry, either because of mixing or a unfortunate genesis, I can see why it would be wise to persuade yourself that it is of no importance.

I aim to please.
beerbang.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.