the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ender Rises said:
I hate people who butterfly in GunZ. Fun game but assholes like that almost ruin it. Fun as hell to kill them though.

i hate people who complain about skilled players using legitimate tactics in videogames

ps gunz is a dumb game

Kreator/Destroyer said:
O...no he's more of the Sauron of the forum...

edit: the lord of the rings references are because i have been playing Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows and Lord of the Rings: Return of the King on PS2 a lot lately

He's more like Saruman, because his accounts keep getting "killed".

Killbot said:
why? I found that song pretty funny.

i found it funny but i didn't like how he didn't just label metalcore but he kinda had references to real metal as well, though i may have just mistaken some of the lyrics in which case.

"Metal by numbers
1 2 3
Follow these rules and you'll see
Cookie monster vocals or yell like a wookie
Metal by numbers
Cookie Cookie Cookie"

the best part is in the music video though, when during the solo he drinks an entire glass and then looks at his watch or when during the breakdown part when he says "watch out for the screamo kids, they'll kick you and that Mexican guy looks pissed, stay away from him."

I hate it when absolute prats who have no redeeming qualities to their personality make really intense and pretty much decent music.

I hate being spoken to like I'm a child just because I don't understand something.

I hate people who think they're going to find love on the bus. They sit there oggling everyone and doing these coy little smiles, and trying to draw in attention with their "I'm gazing out of the window and happily drifting through life like a leaf" facade. Buses smell of wazz and are not fun places to meet new people.

Yeah, duh, Brian Posehn loves Metal, has always. What he's saying is metal has turned into something really generic due to all the metalcore and nu metal bands. And the way they write their songs is a standard, generic pattern that they repeat over and over.
For example I will use the Byzantine style of art in the Middle Ages. The artists were just copying off of each other and although Byzantine iconography is still beautiful, there's nothng creative or personal about it.
Eh, I guess that's not a very good example, since Metalcore isn't beautiful in any way :|

edit: This was to ^^ that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.