Most overhyped/worshipped band that you hate.

MetalRiffa

Jun 2, 2010
Name the bands that in your opinion are overhyped.
Get your fucking hate on, this thread forum is great for it!
Now kill each other..

Megagay. I do not dislike bands because of what they look like, but Dave Shitstain is nerdy/geeky/hideous looking . Anytime he shits up blabbermouth.net wish I could punch him in the face.

If I was in Slayer would rock that fuck 10 minutes before he went on stage.

Iron Maiden. I love the band, but people need to stop sucking their dicks and just respect what they do instead of worshipping them.

As for a hated band, anything such as Slipknot, Disturbed Avenged Sevenfold, Korn, or any of that garbage.

Megagay. I do not dislike bands because of what they look like, but Dave Shitstain is nerdy/geeky/hideous looking . Anytime he shits up blabbermouth.net wish I could punch him in the face.

So you hate someone because of how they look? Sure Mustaine started a lot of shit back then, but people change and he's smart enough to know what his mistakes were and can avoid them.

Oh and people also need to stop sucking Megadeth's and Metallica's phallus as well.

You've never judged/disliked/hated someone because of how they look ?. What planet do you live on.

Welcome To Earth...

Definately megadeth, mainly cause of dave though.
Also agree with maiden.
In australia all the little hardcore/metalcore homo's worship this band called parkway drive- so i will say those guys aswell.

Manowar
Summoning
Dream Theater (not on this forum, but others fellate them even though they havent released anything decent in a decade)
Ceremonial Castings (worshipped by some)