the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kreator/Destroyer said:
i hate all my fuckin honors biology homework
I would do it all for you. I love biology. Was searching for some biology books on the market yesterday, just to read.

V.V.V.V.V. said:

hippie.jpg

MetalNoob said:
Haha I'm in Honors Chem, and I'm in the same grade as you

anyway, I feel you man. Science always sucks, cause it's usually a goddamn tedious lab write up. Do have Sheilds?

i have edelberg and he is fuckin deaf which isn't always bad...

damn you and your honors chem...you in honors history? you weren't last year...even bitch :lol:

~Neurotica said:
I would do it all for you. I love biology. Was searching for some biology books on the market yesterday, just to read.

i love science, just not at nearly 10 at night...and i'm smarter than my teacher so...or at least i was smarter than my teacher last year cause i was in regular science and he was a moron, i got a C+ one marking period because i did nothing and expected an A cause i always pwned him in discussions...good times, good times

edit: and i still finished the year with an A+

Fuck Oath. It's so annoying when cunts in lectures think they know more about the topic the the lecturer themselves; or ask rhetoric fucking questions; or statements to which can't be proved wrong.

MetalNoob said:
Go to your user cp. Should come up. Does say who though. I have two green and 4 red :(.

Edit: BS I got one negative rep for saying I didn't understand Sludge. That ain't fair :(. The others were deserving though.

9 green 4 red :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.