the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montu Sekhmet said:
9 green, 3 red, 2 purple.

Hey SV I though you had a red rep icon before? Did you -reps get deleted?

no i just got more positive rep from people who give a lot of rep points (int)

Wtf is wrong with my Steve Irwin picture? It's the best one I could find. I'll place it down sometime in December.

I hate the fact that Steve Irwin's no more.

I sooo agree with you. He was my childhood hero.

Hating a band can be separate from hating all of their music.

Once again I agree with someone. It seems there's a lot of people who don't like In Flames at all on here though. Maybe even enough to hate it if you know what I mean. But still the dislike for In Flames here isn't as bad as the other forum I went to.

Same here, acutally because of the sig I imagine being Blue_Jay a similar gay looking guy.

I imagine you being a Shitknot worshipper because of your nick.

Ps: I have 10 red, 3 green, and 2 purple.

Montu Sekhmet said:
Then promptly go to the school's office and display your awesome brainpower to them, and teach the class yourself.

not what i meant...this guy didn't know how to teach at all, if you asked him a question during a test he would tell you the answer to one of the questions you are asking about, i got a 115 on a test because in high school he still believes in free points, now he teaches a grade above me because he knows more about chem than about geophysical science and i didn't know more than him, i just knew everything he was teaching because unlike the other people in my class, i took the fucking notes...also i don't argue with the teachers, i know a kid who does and i want to kick him in the throat for being a self-proclaimed genius

edit: i didn't want that to sound like a self-righteous prick

Kreator/Destroyer said:
edit: i didn't want that to sound like a self-righteous prick

You're far too late for that:

Kreator/Destroyer said:
i'm smarter than my teacher so...or at least i was smarter than my teacher last year cause i was in regular science and he was a moron, i got a C+ one marking period because i did nothing and expected an A cause i always pwned him in discussions...good times, good times

edit: and i still finished the year with an A+

I really hate having a CD that I've never listened to and when I finally do I realize I had gone so long without experiencing such awesome music!

This is happening to me right now with Ensiferum's self-titled album.

Aarohi said:
I don't hate anything at the moment.

Strange.

Then GTFO of this thread.

The Bringer said:
I really hate having a CD that I've never listened to and when I finally do I realize I had gone so long without experiencing such awesome music!

I actually love it when that happens. It's like an unexpected pleasant suprise.

What I hate is buying a cd because I have a preconceived notion that it'll be awesome and the samples sounded good, then getting it home and finding out that it's an utter pile of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.