the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When-Darkness-Falls said:
I HATE EMOS!!!! I HATE DEMOCRATS I HATE REPUBLICANS I HATE POLOTICS I HATE GAYS (except lesbians..there hott) i hate goth posers who think that they can where black and be goth all the sudden lol and i hate Good Charlotte!!!

Yeah politics is so cool to hate, it runs our whole lives! so fuck that shit im not gunna do what they tell me, RATM mother fucker yeh, POWER TO THE MASSES!

:erk:

I almost hate that I found Domino with keira knightley enjoyable. I could not picture her being in a movie where someone's arm is removed with a shot gun. Her accent is really nice also. Not as nice as kate beckinsale's. Both there accents do give them this individual feel where you can really tell them appart from other celebs. Liz hurley for example has an accent that makes her want to be heard in a good way that she's known for. Someones's accent and how they talk is just as important as tits,etc..

The Greys said:
I almost hate that I found Domino with keira knightley enjoyable. I could not picture her being in a movie where someone's arm is removed with a shot gun. Her accent is really nice also. Not as nice as kate beckinsale's. Both there accents do give them this individual feel where you can really tell them appart from other celebs. Liz hurley for example has an accent that makes her want to be heard in a good way that she's known for. Someones's accent and how they talk is just as important as tits,etc..

My accent's lush, and my tits are huge, too. :oops:

The Greys said:
My accent is the best one.

Reactions: Zephyrus
mezg7.png

Me. Apologies for the hi-res pic.

EDIT: And for posting it in the wrong fucking thread.

~Neurotica said:
My accent is the best one.

That's like someone on the internet bragging about their guitar skills and no one knows what they sound like. Your accent is average.

Status
Not open for further replies.