the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can try committing suicide. Do that and see how it works out for you, then come back here and let us know how you made out.

The Greys said:
Maybe I could do acting and be the actor that people think is crazy like tom cruise.

i think you have to be kinda good looking to get that part

I never think about suicide regardless my ways of thinking being pessimistic. If I woke up and started thinking about rainbows i'd kill myself though.

The Greys said:
I never think about suicide regardless my ways of thinking being pessimistic. If I woke up and started thinking about rainbows i'd kill myself though.

:lol: Spectacular Views, somehow you need to fuck with his head for all of mankinds sake.

Banned said:
i think you have to be kinda good looking to get that part

Is tom cruise considered really all that goodlooking ?. If I did an action movie i'd probably look hot enough. I'm not johhny depp or anything though. I would just have to hope johhny was not making a new movie.

Tom cruise is probably my height. He does not appear to be tough but does action movies and people think he's crazy. I would probably be considered more crazy especially after typing 4 paragraphs for press. Remember when tom cruise throws bread at the wall in war of the worlds. He really appeared to be crazy. You don't have to lift weights or kick peoples asses to be crazy.

Haha yeah dude you've got pretty low self-esteem here. At least here and there you know something about metal. Who cares what people think? Metal is an individualist culture. Just post.

Kreator/Destroyer said:
yeah good point, i just have low self-esteem on the forum because of the fact that everyone else knows so much more metal than i do, but it's just an internet forum full of people i don't know

Music is not competition. If you want to really like and listen to 5 bands that is fine. There is nothing wrong or worse about that. It's really hard to find really good cds and movies. Listening to a lot of everything because it's simply good is not really going to make your expirience any better. There is no point in listening or watching anything unless it's done by the best. Listening to 10 bands that are not original or have their own sound is not going to be more significant than listening to 2 really good original unique cds. What's the point in listening to 10 b rated bands that sound the same when you can listen to the gods.

The Greys said:
Music is not competition. If you want to really like and listen to 5 bands that is fine. There is nothing wrong or worse about that. It's really hard to find really good cds and movies. Listening to a lot of everything because it's simply good is not really going to make your expirience any better. There is no point in listening or watching anything unless it's done by the best. Listening to 10 bands that are not original or have their own sound is not going to be more significant than listening to 2 really good original unique cds. What's the point in listening to 10 b rated bands that sound the same when you can listen to the gods.

so do you take a class on how to write really long awesome speeches?

but, wait let me think of something i hate to stay on topic, o i got one, that feeling after you jack off, you know the one, the one where you just feel like "why the hell did i do that?" for some reason i was discussing this the other day cause someone brought it up

Status
Not open for further replies.