the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montu Sekhmet said:
Take your time. All the time you need.

:lol: haha, that's so funny, you're a comedian, or i'll just devour your soul :devil:

edit: you do realize i was talking about a song, right? My life is not bad enough that all i have to live for is this forum.

edit 2: and V5 i don't have low self-esteem, i'm just used to getting yelled at on this forum

I hate dreams sometimes.

I had this dream near the middle of morning where I stabbed one of our cats in the eyes with a pen permanently messing up it's pupils and eye dialation. I remember seeing the cat again feeling really bad because it's eyes were really fucked up. Regardless the cat being alive and I knew it was dead because it's eyes. :erk: . I wolk up thinking to myself thank god that was a dream.

That's like those dreams you're burying someone and you don't know why of if you killed them. You wake up and it takes 1 minute before you realize everything is ok.

:puke:

I'm really beginning to hate unemployment. I've been looking for work for a month now since I took voluntary redundancy from my last place. At first, it's pretty cool - I had a month's paycheck to myself, for a while every day felt like Saturday. I could do my jobhunting, phone agencies, email CVs, and then take some time to catch up on my guitar playing and go and see friends. The money's running out now though, and I haven't heard back from any of the jobs I've applied for.

The Greys said:
I hate dreams sometimes.

I had this dream near the middle of morning where I stabbed one of our cats in the eyes with a pen permanently messing up it's pupils and eye dialation. I remember seeing the cat again feeling really bad because it's eyes were really fucked up. Regardless the cat being alive and I knew it was dead because it's eyes. :erk: . I wolk up thinking to myself thank god that was a dream.

That's like those dreams you're burying someone and you don't know why of if you killed them. You wake up and it takes 1 minute before you realize everything is ok.

:puke:

How dare you harm a kittie in a dream!

Faith No More said:
Apparently Southern English accents are alot stronger than Liverpool, or Newcastle ones. Seems odd, because it sounds so normal to us.

Seems more than odd, wtf?

I hate sluts that make money taking cum shots even if it's 500 dollars. sluts

Do females pay guys to let them do sexual things as much as guys do. I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.