the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kreator/Destroyer said:
^^^to the greys

i use a wirless router, sucks even more cause it gets disconnected

edit: god damn it nikkie again you make me have to put who i am talking to at the top

sorry

Nikkie said:
I hate you:p

I hate you more:mad: .

Kreator/Destroyer said:
^^^to the greys

i use a wirless router, sucks even more cause it gets disconnected

After around 20 minutes my internet pages stop loading. According to my cable box the internet is not disconnected.

:cry:

I hate females that look like they're genetically mutating into weight lifter guys, like china. China could kick my ass. If a feminine chick could almost kick my ass that would be hot, but not a female that looks like a mutant creature from the sc-fi.

I hate china

The Greys said:
I hate females that look like they're genetically mutating into weight lifter guys, like china. China could kick my ass. If a feminine chick could almost kick my ass that would be hot, but not a female that looks like a mutant creature from the sc-fi.

I hate china

is this what you're looking for??
c5d46-AOK.jpg

enjoy - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=916475&highlight=post+hot+fitness+models

HAHHAHA that's actually one of ronnie's older days - he's at least 30 LBs bigger than that now

I just posted that pic cause someone said that girl looks like a guy... she looks perfectly feminine in my opinion

look up gunter shlierkamp if you wanna see something that truly looks inhuman (6'1' 305 bodybuilder) :lol: :lol: :lol:

xxbigdavexx117 said:
she looks like a guy?? are you serious?

this is a guy -
ronnie%20Coleman.bmp

not quite the same as

c5d46-AOK.jpg

i did not say that she is a guy, she's just not that hot, i looked at the thread on the forum you apparently post at and some of those girls were appalling, this is what they should be looking like
20051212-105750-noel3.jpg
not this
lisamariebickels01.jpg

edit: i seriously hope that susperia does not see my only sexist post :lol:

that chick is in competition shape

off season shape (+20 pounds of fat) she would probably look really really good

during competition time - the gals have to be around 4-6% body fat... in the off-season they are around 11-14% (which is perfect in my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.