the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I like girls with more fat than that, I don't know the numbers, but to me a healthy girl is attractive. Not fat girls, but not girls who look like they haven't eaten in a week. More like girls who look like they've eaten 3 meals that day and did a few situps. I dunno. There's a wonderful middle ground in the 110's to 120's and possibly 130's.

11-15% body fat is about what you're talking about

the problem is that there are very few of those type of girls around - 99% of women that go to a gym are absolutely clueless

the second problem is that the majority of those type of girls are not particularly bright

Ender Rises said:

wtf are you talking about??

BBers train and diet as hard/harder as any other athletes

you think it's easy to be squatting and deadlifting 800 -900 pounds?? and I haven't even begun to discuss dieting

do you have any idea how incredibly difficult it is to get down to 4% body fat while maintaining the muscle - I'm currently dieting and it is brutal

xxbigdavexx117 said:
11-15% body fat is about what you're talking about

the problem is that there are very few of those type of girls around - 99% of women that go to a gym are absolutely clueless

the second problem is that the majority of those type of girls are not particularly bright
Yes, there are very few. But the ones with the lovely body and the sharp minds are worth finding IMO.

If a female works out and has slight muscle tone that's fine. Say a female that just used a treadmill and small weights. If a female is bench pressing heavy weights,etc.. she's probably going to get masculine and is fucking crazy or something.

Doing push ups,sit ups,etc.. are enough to keep you in shape. I don't see why someone has to bench press a fucking a person. Playing guitar alone keeps my arms in shape.

Kreator/Destroyer said:
she's still kinda hot

If she was in this room and wanted to do me I would let her. She's not nearly masculine like cyna.

actually I would probably needs some beers. What if it was a dude somehow. you would have to kill yourself after

The Greys said:
If a female works out and has slight muscle tone that's fine. Say a female that just used a treadmill and small weights. If a female is bench pressing heavy weights,etc.. she's probably going to get masculine and is fucking crazy or something.

Doing push ups,sit ups,etc.. are enough to keep you in shape. I don't see why someone has to bench press a fucking a person. Playing guitar alone keeps my arms in shape.

that's a bunch of crap

how many females out there just use a treadmall/small weights?? I'd say a very very large percentage

how many women out there have a beatiful "toned" body... very very small percentage and I would say the majority of those women are genetically blessed (they have a beatiful body inspite of their training not because of it) - doing heavy weights does not make you huge/masculine - eating 5,000 calories a day and being on 30 grand worth of steroids does - heavy weights + proper diet put on lean muscle and reduce fat

The fitness models you see all do the bench/deadlift/squats with maximum weight for 5-8 reps (which is unbelievably sexy to me) - they just don't eat/do enough steroids to be huge

LOL @ playing guitar keeps my arms in shape... I have around 16.5 17 inch arms and they look absolutely tiny to me

NOTE: I just saw the most amazing looking gothic girl at the gym... I don't know if she was gothic or not but she had the piercings and the weird looking hair... man she looked amazing (was wearing short shorts, had amazing legs, breasts, abs, face) - but she looked like she was 24-27 so that's not happening - I wonder if I can find a beautiful smart girl who likes to workout and listen to heavy metal. :lol: :lol:

HILLoween is tomorrow, and im sick as shit. bad timing.

but cant miss women in scantily clad costumes, and metal in the same night

:kickass:

Ender Rises said:
My weight numbers were a little low, I think, I have little frame of reference for girl's weight.

120 pounds is skinny. That's how much I weigh and I am 5'6" or so and underweight (10th percentile for weight given my height and age).

Then again what do I know.

Mort Divine said:
I'm 5'9 and weigh anywhere from 120-135 so there is no way that 120 is underweight, as I'm quite sure I'm not.

What the fuck? Eat something.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
120 pounds is skinny. That's how much I weigh and I am 5'6" or so and underweight (10th percentile for weight given my height and age).

Then again what do I know.

Thats like fucking 55 kgs. Thats fuck all, anorexic as fuck

Im 6 ft and weigh 80kgs.

Use metric btw...yanks :Smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.