the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxbigdavexx117 said:
I assumed he was a chick at 5'6' 120 - my apologies

hey if anybody here wants to gain some size - PM me... I'll tell you exactly what you need to know

Ooh, haha. Nah he's just a skinny ass white boy, like me :p

xxbigdavexx117 said:
the skinny people in this board should really think about doing some lifting

your 1st year is super easy - you can gain 20-35 LBs of muscle without training very brutally

No, I'm perfectly fine being skinny, it attracts more girls :D

Yeah, what the fuck is with all the talk of working out and body building here lately? This is a metal forum. It is populated for 90% by people who are probably either skinny or fat and like it that way.

LIKE IT THAT WAY.

CAIRATH said:
Yeah, what the fuck is with all the talk of working out and body building here lately? This is a metal forum. It is populated for 90% by people who are probably either skinny or fat and like it that way.

LIKE IT THAT WAY.

No it's only big dave and his anabolic steriods.

Riod rage.

Genetics has a say in determining what your body is capable of looking like too, I'm not sure you realize this.

uhmm I'm not on roids, and the average roid user is no more angry than the average person (roid rage= myth)

Necuratul said:
Genetics has a say in determining what your body is capable of looking like too, I'm not sure you realize this.

this is BS - I am very non-genetically gifted. I have every genetic disadvantage you can think off (I gain fat very easily, I have tiny calves and forearms, I have relatively weak size genetics)

90% of healthy men in the world have the potential to be 200-215 pounds of pure muscle... it's about proper nutrition and diet

Status
Not open for further replies.