the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxbigdavexx117 said:
I assumed he was a chick at 5'6' 120 - my apologies

hey if anybody here wants to gain some size - PM me... I'll tell you exactly what you need to know

he does have an inch on me, but 5 pounds less :lol:

so MD, I guess thats three of us skinny ass white boys :p

Necuratul said:
No it's not.

this man was 135 LBs when he graduated high school - he's a natural bodybuilder who can only compete in natural competitions (if he takes roids- he's instantly eliminated)

johnh_1_big.jpg

MetalNoob said:
He's also disgusting....

he also disproves the genetics nonsense that's discussed so much in our society

genetics makes a difference in how good you look at say a bodybuilding competition (some BBers have really good looking round muscle shape, small waists, and wide broad shoulders) - but again every man in here has the potential to be 200 - 220 pounds absolutely ripped

you guys are really talking out of your ass - stop arguing and start listening

xxbigdavexx117 said:

genetics makes a difference in how good you look at say a bodybuilding competition (some BBers have really good looking round muscle shape, small waists, and wide broad shoulders) - but again every man in here has the potential to be 200 - 220 pounds absolutely ripped

He's, once again, also very disgusting....

bigdave,

THIS IS NOT A BODYBUILDING FORUM

it is okay to talk about it on occasion, and let people know about it and what you do, but STOP CONSTANTLY BRINGING IT UP AND POSTING PICS

CAIRATH said:
Yeah, what the fuck is with all the talk of working out and body building here lately? This is a metal forum. It is populated for 90% by people who are probably either skinny or fat and like it that way.

LIKE IT THAT WAY.

As a representative of the remaining 10%, I advocate for the conclusion of this body-building shit.

xxbigdavexx117 said:

you guys are really talking out of your ass - stop arguing and start listening

LOL

You're fucking stupid. Not everyone is capable of looking like a bodybuilder. If you think that, you're more stupid than is conceivable by man.

AstrumInfinito said:
bigdave,

THIS IS NOT A BODYBUILDING FORUM

it is okay to talk about it on occasion, and let people know about it and what you do, but STOP CONSTANTLY BRINGING IT UP AND POSTING PICS

The pics are the worse.

BigDave just fucking make a thread in the chat forum about lifting.... you gush over muscles there.

sorry - I was just responding to what people here were saying

this isn't really a metal thread though

You're fucking stupid. Not everyone is capable of looking like a bodybuilder. If you think that, you're more stupid than is conceivable by man.

well if you plan on eating a pizza 3x a week and doing 5 pound curls - of course not

CAIRATH said:
Yeah, what the fuck is with all the talk of working out and body building here lately? This is a metal forum. It is populated for 90% by people who are probably either skinny or fat and like it that way.

LIKE IT THAT WAY.

It's basically just bigdave but he posts so fucking much and incessantly about it in every thread it's getting hard to avoid.

Fuck off back to the bodybuilding forum bigdave, you don't see Life Sucks post here 300 times a day about it.

MetalNoob said:
We know, it ain't the "gush over man muscles" thread either.

when was I "gushing" over man muscles

people here was saying that it's all genetics and I just showed you a man with 20 inch arms who has horrible genetics (who has to be natural or else he would be disqualified from competitions)

seriously if you wanna learn about fitness... I suggest you stop talking and start listening - 99% of what you know is complete and utter crap (when it comes to fitness/weight lifting)

xxbigdavexx117 said:
when was I "gushing" over man muscles

people here was saying that it's all genetics and I just showed you a man with 20 inch arms who has horrible genetics (who has to be natural or else he would be disqualified from competitions)

seriously if you wanna learn about fitness... I suggest you stop talking and start listening - 99% of what you know is complete and utter crap (when it comes to fitness/weight lifting)

Because he was 135 pounds means that he has horrible genetics? You don't even know what genes are you fucking mental cripple.

Necuratul said:
Because he was 135 pounds means that he has horrible genetics? You don't even know what genes are you fucking mental cripple.

135 pound means that he's an extreme ectoomorph which is about as bad as it gets in terms of genetics

rich gaspari and prolly 5-10 other BBers are extreme ectomorphs

Status
Not open for further replies.