the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kreator/Destroyer said:
ok, i was gunna stop posting for a while on this forum but there are no other good metal forums as organized, i will shut up and not say whatever comes to my fucking head though

Once a UMer, always a UMer. :cool:

Kreator/Destroyer said:
ok, i was gunna stop posting for a while on this forum but there are no other good metal forums as organized, i will shut up and not say whatever comes to my fucking head though

You won't? What's this post doing then?

The internet is not real so you can say what you want. It's your computer.

I hate that I am going to overlisten to Primordial by years end :D They are just so damned good that I can't control my listening to them. I put on one song and then three albums later ... >_<

I hate how the first 3 mornings of puking ever in your life into a toilet all morning you never learn and do it 12+ more times and for 2,3 more years after. You still want to get drunk or wait too get drunk because it's much easy to do it than do something else in this world that likes to show how much talent and competence you don't have.

Zephyrus said:
Dude you need help, seriously.

I don't need help. I don't want to be put on prozac. Thinking about death and going to sleep is my help. I'd rather smile thinking about that than having a smile from prozac.

Status
Not open for further replies.