the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satanstoenail said:
I actually love it when that happens. It's like an unexpected pleasant suprise.

What I hate is buying a cd because I have a preconceived notion that it'll be awesome and the samples sounded good, then getting it home and finding out that it's an utter pile of shit.

Well I do like it too! But I don't like the idea of how much time I could have already spent enjoying it. But you can't live in the past!

Since the amount of rep you give is linked to the amount you have yourself it's most likely that the grey/blue ones come from those with no or not enough rep to give a green.

Killbot said:
if only some sort of 'moderator' would come and give some definite answers. I guess we'll never know.

Don't lose any sleep about it. As far as I know, you don't even win a happy meal toy for having loads.

Carcassian said:
Don't lose any sleep about it. As far as I know, you don't even win a happy meal toy for having loads.

Damn. Those things are hours of fun. Doesn't it bother you though? Doesn't not knowing make you want to rip off your own testicles to distract from the growing pressure of wonder and possibilities in your brain?

Killbot said:
Damn. Those things are hours of fun. Doesn't it bother you though? Doesn't not knowing make you want to rip off your own testicles to distract from the growing pressure of wonder and possibilities in your brain?

Mate, I've been married for six years. My testicles were ripped off years ago.

When-Darkness-Falls said:
I HATE EMOS!!!! I HATE DEMOCRATS I HATE REPUBLICANS I HATE POLOTICS I HATE GAYS (except lesbians..there hott) i hate goth posers who think that they can where black and be goth all the sudden lol and i hate Good Charlotte!!!

Dear God.:rolleyes:

cookiecutter said:
How do you get a CD and then not listen to it?

It happens. Especially when you buy a bunch of cd's at once. It's hard to absorb all that new music at once, so you take it a little at a time, which makes you prone to forget all the new music you bought. It's happened to me on a couple occasions.

When-Darkness-Falls said:
I HATE EMOS!!!! I HATE DEMOCRATS I HATE REPUBLICANS I HATE POLOTICS I HATE GAYS (except lesbians..there hott) i hate goth posers who think that they can where black and be goth all the sudden lol and i hate Good Charlotte!!!

I hate your vegas-grim signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.