the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carcassian said:
Trick or treat (the event, not the awful 80s horror flick) is fucking shit.

16 year olds in cheap masks knock at my door, asking for candy. Sometimes I wish it was the US when I could open my door with a sawn-off and tell them to "get awf maaaaah proper-dee"

What is with you limeys and your anti-gun bullshit? What are you, like last place worldwide in homocides? Losers.

Carcassian said:
Trick or treat (the event, not the awful 80s horror flick) is fucking shit.

16 year olds in cheap masks knock at my door, asking for candy. Sometimes I wish it was the US when I could open my door with a sawn-off and tell them to "get awf maaaaah proper-dee"

Totally agreed. No one came to me this year, but my house got egged last year because I told some chavs to fuck off.

Carcassian. You could put razor blades in apples for all the children. maybe pins and needles

I hate having shitty amp gear. I have had amp problems for it seems like an eternity. I recently had my head fixed thinking something's wrong with the input. I went to practice with a friend and none of my shit works. I tryed my jackson with 2 other amps and nothing works. How can a new jackson just not work. fuck me.

I'm going to get so annoyed one day and sell all my crap. Guitars amps,etc.. blahhhhhh. no wonder no one gives a shit about guitars anymore.

I do that with coffee. Sometimes coffee is beyond hot that it's scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.