the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone has a shitty face it does not matter what there body is. If someone has a great face and shitty body it does not matter what there face is.

Would you fuck a woman with Pamela Andersons body with a bag on her head, or a sumo wrestler woman with Kate Beckinsales face?

There is only one correct answer.

Carcassian said:
Would you fuck a woman with Pamela Andersons body with a bag on her head, or a sumo wrestler woman with Kate Beckinsales face?

There is only one correct answer.

As much as I like kate beckinsales face would not be able to have sex with her if she had 'sumo wrestler woman' body.

...so

"Pamela Andersons body with a bag on her head"

I would not enjoy one second. Pam Anderson is old news.

The Greys said:
As much as I like kate beckinsales face would not be able to have sex with her if she had 'sumo wrestler woman' body.

...so

"Pamela Andersons body with a bag on her head"

I would not enjoy one second. Pam Anderson is old news.

Imagine how rejected Mrs Baghead is going to feel. You beast.

Trick or treat (the event, not the awful 80s horror flick) is fucking shit.

16 year olds in cheap masks knock at my door, asking for candy. Sometimes I wish it was the US when I could open my door with a sawn-off and tell them to "get awf maaaaah proper-dee"

Carcassian said:
Trick or treat (the event, not the awful 80s horror flick) is fucking shit.

16 year olds in cheap masks knock at my door, asking for candy. Sometimes I wish it was the US when I could open my door with a sawn-off and tell them to "get awf maaaaah proper-dee"
God bless America :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.