the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuiden-A-Los-Ninos said:
People who think that greenday, good charlotte, the used. ect. is punk.
and people who think that slipknot is heavy metal
I hate people who think that Lamb of God is underground (reference to sig)
I hate people who are hot and come on here but have shit taste. Not saying Lamb of God is bad, but if that is her favorite band she will get the fuck flamed out of her.

I could not tell what sex the person is. The person just looks like a freak that is confused and a punk.

Ender Rises said:
I hate people who think that Lamb of God is underground (reference to sig)
I hate people who are hot and come on here but have shit taste. Not saying Lamb of God is bad, but if that is her favorite band she will get the fuck flamed out of her.

Are there lines from "Omerta" in her sig?

And how the hell can you tell if a person is hot, when you hardly even can see their face?
She needs to post normal pics of her.

Ender Rises said:
Look at her in the photo thread. That is either a cute girl or an ugly as fuck guy. My opinion of cute is weird, btw.

Weird to me is not some kid into marilyn manson that think they're different or weird. Someone like that wants you to think they're weird making them an attention whore punk. That person is a freak. end

Weird has nothing to do with someone thinking it's halloween everyday.

Ender Rises said:
Look at her in the photo thread. That is either a cute girl or an ugly as fuck guy. My opinion of cute is weird, btw.

icon_heart.gif

The Greys said:
Weird to me is not some kid into marilyn manson that think they're different or weird. Someone like that wants you to think they're weird making them an attention whore punk. That person is a freak. end

Weird has nothing to do with someone thinking it's halloween everyday.
I meant weird as in the way her face looks, I don't think it would be hot to other people but she looks hot to me. I didn't mean weired was cute, and I don't think she's unique in her Marilyn Manson t-shirt. Actually she reminds me of a girl in my school who wears Smashing Pumpkins shirts like the one she has on.

god I fucking hate when I'm uploading something on yousendit or megaupload and it suddenly freezes halfway through. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue without starting over or prevent it from happening often?

Jesus Christ, i hate it when people keep on talking about me as if im not reading the thread if your curios about something ask me. yes i like Lamb Of God, no they arent my favourite band you would know this if you had read my post in the thread where you talk about music you like. and i dont think they are underground i just like that line. I am not a manson fan as i have said in the photo thread that picture is about two or three years old and is one of the only ones i have. I am a she my name is Anita but i dont see how sex is of any relevance in a forum like this

I HATE motherfu******* (self censored cuz don't wanna get any probs with the admins;) )
HIp HOP and NEW "rock bands"
i'm listening to VIKING metal and the oldskool like blind guardian(majesty) and maiden,moonspell and so on=)
i don't know if you know this german band called "tokio Hotel" just google it and you know what crap it is :puke:
anyway i hate it that every stupid youngster is listening to them because it's "cool"
Tokio hotel are only 16 or 17 ýears old they don't got any life expierience
no..no...no
ONLY AMON AMARTH everything else is kindergarden ^^:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.