the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxbigdavexx117 said:
don't hate lebron just because he owned your boy Timmy Duncan yesterday

he's like 3 MVPs and 4 championships short of owning Duncan. he's 3 short of Kobe, actually. and 1 behind D-Wade. Tim already had a ring by his 2rd year, Lebron can never claim that. and Bron's Cavs of today are as good if not better than the '98-'99 Spurs.

it's nice that he can jump really high and all, but let's see how strong his shoulders are this year when he's carrying his team against what's going the be the best and most intimidating Eastern Conference since the mid-90's...

Al Harrington going to Indiana at PF allows Jermaine O'Neal to move to Center which is his best position, making up maybe the best starting 4-5 combination in the East since Ben and Rasheed split up, and speaking of Ben Wallace, BULLS FTW. I thought the Bulls had a pretty hard front line of Tyson Chandler and Eddy Curry year before last. But PJ Brown is great, Big Ben is Big Ben, and I'm looking for Tyrus Thomas to replace Luol Deng as the starting SF before mid-season, I think the Bulls and the Cavs will meet in the semi-finals, and I think the Cavs are gonna get knocked the fuck out...

there's so many good new teams... how about Atlanta getting Shelden Willians and Marvin Williams moving up to starting minutes? How about Toronto and #1 Bargnani? maybe the Nowitzki of the East teaming up with Chris Bosh who's already the best offensive big man under 25?

HOW ABOUT SHAQ AND D-WADE??

AND PAST ALL THOSE TEAMS, WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING WESTERN CONFERENCE?

NOBODY'S GONNA BE READY FOR THE SPURS COME PLAYOFF TIME!

I SEE DUNCAN ADDING ANOTHER LEAUGE AND FINALS MVP TO HIS LIST, AND A FEW PEOPLE AT TNT AND ESPN THINK SO TOO...

GOD I LOVE FUCKING BASKETBALL....

I hate the metal-archives search bar when i open it in firefox because it is yellow instead of black and white writing can not be seen on a yellow background BLOODY SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.