the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never played one. Is it me or do their guitars look bigger than most guitars ?

I hate those dreams you get half way down a road then realizing you're naked.

I had this dream last night I was looking up into the sky blinded by this light. A few seconds later this gigantic jagged rock just fell directly downward, it was so big you could no longer see the sky or anything except it. This rock came down so fast I had no fear nor thought about life and death and was just dead in like a blink of an eye. This rock did not jet across the sky on fire so you could see it coming rather just came directly down like gravity pulled it right down into the earth. I died painless and it was really comforting in a strange way.

I usually don't remember what I dream about but in one of my more vivid dreams I was very close to decapitating my dog with a meat cleaver, mistaking it for chicken.

Cogito ergo sum

Does anyone know why this phrase (I think, therefore I am) popularized with respect to Descartes when he never said these words in the Meditations, but in a previous work? What would be the latin translation for "I am, I exist" be, by the way?

i hate the security at BB Kings. they kick out a bunch of people at every show i go to. apparently there's "no moshing" at the club anymore. i don't mosh, so it doesn't really affect me, but it's gonna feel odd watching a band like Suffocation without a pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.