the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate the fact that I missed Skinless on Monday night with Internecine Excoriation, Excruciate and MSI. Would've been the most brutal night this fucking year.

I hate when you have a cd scratched from hell that plays fine and you have some new cd with a minor scratch that fucks up in the beginning. I have some older cds that are pretty worn that play fine and some newer ones with barley noticible scratches that skip.

ha

I was almost thinking maybe the quality is lower or I just really scratched it on the wrong spot and it just was not my day.

I hate not being able to find mp3s or even some albums, and even bands that I want to hear. This is the downside of liking metal. anyone else get sick of being into metal music sometimes. I already have most of the classic things and bands and really directionless lately.

I'm going to start listening to nancy music unless people start uploading shit on downloading sites so people can actually hear things.

I guess so. Soulseek does not help either. I might aswell throw rocks at rocks.

:kickass: Michigan banned afirmative action, holy fucking christ the people here did something good for once. A ban on shooting morning doves was also instituted.

Status
Not open for further replies.