the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Landscaping is commen anywhere. If you don't work at a restourant or a fastfood place you end up doing landscaping and mowing and other things that have to do with image.

i hate more than anything the band Relient K, not just because they are bad but they try to make intellectual sounding lyrics with the big words and plays on words and the vagueness but in the end it ends up being terrible just like Linkin Park...

Not to mention that they sold out terribly, going from a solid Christian band to a fucking teeny pop rock band.

Texas as a whole sucks, but Ft. Worth is awesome.

orly.gif

Texas' economy is booming, especially Fort Worth's economy, due to Pier 1 and Radioshack basing their headquarters here. In 10-15 years Fort Worth will be bigger than Dallas. It's already a better place to live. Texas as a whole sucks, because of weather, political climate,and an overabundance of rednecks, but Ft. Worth is awesome.

Sounds fucking awesome!

I hate ads. Like the dating ads on myspace and every other site.

I get these dating/sex ads with females from a crappy town around 10 minutes from here. I guess females get so bored in a shitty town they come across as sluts. It's like 'look at me i'm helpes and am stuck in the most shitty town ever'.

Status
Not open for further replies.