the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate being mostrously hung over, having both the kids to look after, receiving a mobile phone Ive looked forward to owning due to its free msn on the move option, only to have it not work in the area I live.

I also hate receiving 10 cds to review, only to not have any time to play them.

I also hate receiving metal: a headbangers journey on dvd as a freebie from a record company for some writing I did for them, only to discover that the bloke who made the film knows FUCK ALL ABOUT METAL.

Did that film have to explore the glam scene ? I mean really? Thrash gets a passing mention but Glam gets a whole bucket load? Wow, I was also really glad that:-

a) You can either be first wave of black metal or norwegian black metal (which, apparently, includes that famously norwegian band, cradle of filth)
b) 73.1% of the film involves an interview with dee snider.

FUCKING HELL.

I hate the fact that one guy thinks that I am a poser just because I wear Dimmu Borgir hoodie while he is wearing Opeth shirt. I don't hate Opeth but Dimmu Borgir are heavier no?

I hate the fact that one guy thinks that I am a poser just because I wear Dimmu Borgir hoodie while he is wearing Opeth shirt. I don't hate Opeth but Dimmu Borgir are heavier no?

a) no not really

b) the fact that you think heaviness is the only factor to be considered when evaluating the poserish nature of a band is laughable

that said both bands are pretty posery but opeth are definitely less so

Well most BM acts are already more posery by default. That's part of their appearance(jusr look at Immortal), which is why I think Dimmu Borgir win this dubious contest

I don't see why Dimmu Borgir are posery. Anyway the guy claims that I don't know their full discography and that I don't know what Burzum is.

Status
Not open for further replies.