the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate rap.

I laughed at the devourment fan that said rap was better than rock and pop music in the thread(or something along those lines). I don't even like rock and pop music but compared to rap it's a lot better and still has reedemable qualities. Rock music still has guitars atleast. Rap is one of the few if not only genre's I do not really consider music.

I hear pop songs once in awile that are good regardless not liking it enough to listen to pop on a basis. Rappers can't play instruments or even sing. A lot of rock guitarists even in mainstream are a lot better than brutal death metal guitarists. As of late I have come to the conclusion rap and brutal death metal are equivalent.

What do i hate:
What is with certain members of the metal community who refuse to accept any new metal bands or any later release albums from artists...These guys always says that the latest release from a band is shit and will only listen to the bands first albums... If a band releases more than 2 albums they become sell outs....These guys always go on about how a band isn't original (as long as it has some mad head banging beats who cares I say?) .... Whinge whinge fucking whinge........ I say throw your fists in the air and shut the fuck up.....or start your own metal band!
As far as i'm concerned the metal scene has been getting better year by year ...

What do i like:
All the rest of you crazy fuckers out there taking it all in and loving it. Fuck rap , fuck pop, Metal is where its at ... i'll see you in the mosh :headbang:

*Blindfred packs bong:Smokin: ....thinks about deleting this crazy nonsensical rambling..... packs another bong:Smokin: then presses sumbit reply*

I agree with you on disliking the folks who insist on being stuck in a certain period of time (and looping it unendingly), be it musically or otherwise.
and would you mind passing that bong, please?:Smokin:

I hate rap.

I laughed at the devourment fan that said rap was better than rock and pop music in the thread(or something along those lines). I don't even like rock and pop music but compared to rap it's a lot better and still has reedemable qualities. Rock music still has guitars atleast. Rap is one of the few if not only genre's I do not really consider music.

I hear pop songs once in awile that are good regardless not liking it enough to listen to pop on a basis. Rappers can't play instruments or even sing. A lot of rock guitarists even in mainstream are a lot better than brutal death metal guitarists. As of late I have come to the conclusion rap and brutal death metal are equivalent.

youre a fucking idiot

I hate rap.

You are silly. Also Devourment must always be capitalized :mad:

I agree with you on disliking the folks who insist on being stuck in a certain period of time (and looping it unendingly), be it musically or otherwise.
and would you mind passing that bong, please?:Smokin:

:headbang: *Blindfred packs up some of Australias finest and passes it to Bird of prey :Smokin: :lol:

I hate that my college has tens of thousands of undergraduates all trying to register for classes at the same time. I've been trying to log in for 20 fucking minutes already.

I also hate that last.fm thinks that Darkness, the German Thrash band, is THE DARKNESS, the really gay retro rock band.

Reactions: audiophileguy
Status
Not open for further replies.