the hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that I have 2 papers due tomorrow. I have a 3-page history paper on the Dutch Slave Trade (shouldn't be too hard), and a 5-pager for English (fuck!) comparing Shakespeare's plays to Aristotles principles on tragedy (I'll do it, but hate every minute of it).

I hate dieting, I hate training my biceps (soooooooooooo boring), I hate people who go to the gym and talk on their goddamn cell phone, I hate people who got the gym everyday (see absolutely no results and keep on coming back without changing ANYTHING), I hate upper back/lat days, I hate it when my goddamn teams play like crap (Texas longhorns goddamn it)

oh yea I hate people who judge things without having a clue about it

I hate stupid metal elitists who think the only good music in the world is played at 200 BPM

I hate people who judge an entire genre of music based on 2 songs they heard on the radio

oh yea I hate tools

you know who I am talking about... the douchebag wearing 110 dollar armani shirts, with 4 pound of hair in his gel, listening to FIDY cent in his car, who thinks mainstream rap is a real form of music

the douchebag who walks around in the gym with his wifebeater to show off his impressive 150 pound frame... the douchebag who goes to the gym and does chest and arms 5 times a week

tools suck

mainstream rap is the worst excuse for a form of music... when will they stop playing this garbage??

oh yea I hate tools

you know who I am talking about... the douchebag wearing 110 dollar armani shirts, with 4 pound of hair in his gel, listening to FIDY cent in his car, who thinks mainstream rap is a real form of music

the douchebag who walks around in the gym with his wifebeater to show off his impressive 150 pound frame... the douchebag who goes to the gym and does chest and arms 5 times a week

tools suck

mainstream rap is the worst excuse for a form of music... when will they stop playing this garbage??

Shit... nice self description

Status
Not open for further replies.